• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

brian lara cricket problem

bfglls

Cricket Spectator
Can anyone help me with a problem I have installing Brian Lara cricket for the PC. 92% of the way through installation a message comes up saying:

component movedata had following error

media name: data
component: texture
file group: texture
file: F:\program\nets\practice\tmd\PTWICK.TMD
error number: -113

Anyone know how to sort this out?

bfglls

Cricket Spectator
So I got it working. However when I go to play a game the umpires walk by and the screen stays still focusing on the stadium. The machine has all it needs to run the game.

Tabz_2005

Cricket Spectator
PTWICK.tmd error

Hi,
How did you get it to work ?

Manual Installation ? or you have the copy of the file PTWICK.tmd ?

If you have can you please send it to me as well.

Thanks

Langeveldt

Soutie
Try copying all the files across manually from the CD to your hard drive.. Obviously you need somehow to work out where they all go..

Then you may need to get the XP patch for Brian Lara.. I somehow got over this problem, but it was a real mission