• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweban-sign-up thread

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
The Return

Well I have an assistant now,Nikhil who will play the next series.

New format!!!

An un-changed line-up from the last ODI.

Samuel Vimes
Ash Chaulk
Jamee999*+
Nikhil Nichani
BK Smith
Brendon Goff
Bugs Malone
Tom Halsey
A Ferd
D Kearsley
Mister Wright

Jamee999 won the toss and elected to bat.
Out come Chaulk and Vimes... Waqar Younis steams in, bowls...

Attachments

NikhilN

International Regular
Tom Halsey said:
Now Magpie the player editor is out, why don't you actually properly edit the players?
There are still bugs, once it is fixed I will most likely start it up with magpie

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I've got the day off work tommorow so i may have a go at doing a proper one (i.e. Cricket Web XI in the CC/ instead of Derbyshire), does anyone mind?

Cloete

International Captain
superkingdave said:
I've got the day off work tommorow so i may have a go at doing a proper one (i.e. Cricket Web XI in the CC/ instead of Derbyshire), does anyone mind?
Nope. Sounds good mate!

NikhilN

International Regular
Now that a few bugs have been fixed I will start this thing using magpie to edit the players, Jamee please contact me on MSN ASAP

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
superkingdave said:
Do it, but get rid of Surrey as I don't like them.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Do it, but get rid of Surrey as I don't like them.
Nobody likes Surrey, especially me after beating the mighty Lancashire in the Twenty20 and the CC-how did they manage that anyway??? Are they on Steroids??

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Was gonna wait to see if this one Nikhil setting up gets anywhere, if it doesnt ill do one

Middlesex are the best to use as they have the most players at the start

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
They can only be beaten by the best team that ever will exist(Leicestershire :P) in Twenty20 :P:D