• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regarding Indian Cricket Captain 2003...

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
Whoever made this awesome game, where do you get Visual Basic 6 from. Can it be downloaded for free or do you have to buy it in a computer store. Thanks in advance.

voidzero

Cricket Spectator
I made this one... :)

no really, I did! about the missing runtimes... I goofed up while making the installer. basically you need 2 ocx files in your "windows\system32\" folder. i'm posting the links to the 2 files below.

ocx links:
http://www.posplus.com/downloads/MSchrt20.ocx
http://www.impcas.ac.cn/usr/wjx/zhonglz/tabctl32.ocx

as you can guess, the first one is for the graphs and the second one is for the tabbed interface of the game itself.

thanks to all you guys who downloaded and tried my modest game... hope you have some fun.

-abhishek sil

(all mail can be directed to abhisheksil@msn.com, I don't really use the yahoo id. I mentioned in the game becos of all the spam GRRRR!)

voidzero

Cricket Spectator
about updates...

I had planned to add a few features to the game initially... but as you can see this was made just as a project in college and also becos I always had this idea and I wanted to implemented it... I haven't really touched the code for this game in like ages now. if you ppl can gimme some specific suggestions for things you'd like to have in icc2003, i'll try and add them if I possibly can... becos I ain't really a programmer, it's just a hobby! :D

I'm currently playing with a few ideas for a new game, shall divulge the details as soon as I figure out if I can do justice to my ideas...

regards,
voidzero

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Problem

Hey, guys, I installed this game" Indian Cricket Captain 2003" and I get the following message or error when I win the toss and select to bat or bowl,"Run-time error ‘339’: Component ‘MSCHRT20.OCX’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Anyone knows how to solve this???? Thanks

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Unattainableguy said:
Hey, guys, I installed this game" Indian Cricket Captain 2003" and I get the following message or error when I win the toss and select to bat or bowl,"Run-time error ‘339’: Component ‘MSCHRT20.OCX’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Anyone knows how to solve this???? Thanks
Scroll up to three posts above yours.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Well, I have windox XP and I've fixed the problem..Basically, the file I downloaded wasn't in my "windows\system32" so I just sent it there and the game works now...Thanks goes to you

voidzero

Cricket Spectator
lemme know if you like my effort, don't really have much feedback from ppl you have tried my game...

-voidzero