• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest scores

What is your highest score with a player/team? Mine came today.

Highest with one player: 591 off 255 balls with Michael J. Clarke, 255 balls, 58 fours, 47 sixes.

Highest with the whole team: 9/1053 dec. with NSW off about 70-odd overs.

Both came in the same match. :D

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
furious_ged said:
What is your highest score with a player/team? Mine came today.

Highest with one player: 591 off 255 balls with Michael J. Clarke, 255 balls, 58 fours, 47 sixes.

Highest with the whole team: 9/1053 dec. with NSW off about 70-odd overs.

Both came in the same match. :D
Good Grief!:O

How long did it take you to do that?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
439* with Brian Lara off 229 balls, 71 fours, 7 sixes vs. Australia - on Hard. It does get a bit boring after a while. Could have gone on, but declared at 4/779.

Majin

International Debutant
500* With Rahul Dravid. I could have gone longer, but I declared on 1000/5, just because I couldn't be arsed anymore.

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
on what game if its shane warne99' or its northen hemisphere alias brian lara 99 its 301* with sunil gavaskar and don bradman 350 leading me to 701/1 with a lousy 51 from hanif mohhammed excuse the spelling declared in about 30 odd overs cause i hit 666666 a few times and the lowest scoring over was 17 with a batting cheat of cause highest no cheats is 239 with shiv chanderpaul i cant remember how many balls though it was a lot

Jayzamann

International Regular
Legitmately: 1200 odd using Australia vs. England

Illegitimately: 7800 odd using Zimbabwe vs. India

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
Playing on Medium in a test match Stephen Fleming got 643*. On hard Ricky Ponting got 413 in a test.

Best Test score- Hard- 1320 All out

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
Im playing a one off test using England vs India at the moment to see how many runs i can get. Im playing on Hard level on PS2. The current score is 1320-4, with about 1/2 hour to go on the first day. Marcus Trescothick got 625 and Graham Thorpe is on 326*.