• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Bradman Cricket Career Mode!

Howe_zat

Audio File
I bought this today in order to play it all day through my sick day.

I then discovered it's the only game I've ever bought on steam that requires an xbox controller to play.

-**** you steam
-**** you developers

and most sincerely

-**** you gazza

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, think it's over 100 now.

Think it may have to do with the room. It's a combination of a lounge/kitchen with wooden floors? Not sure if that would make it louder/echo around the room.
It's just weird, sounds like you're pressing a joystick from c. 1992. Unless the buttons on a dual shock really are that loud and I just never noticed.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Is this on steam?
Yeah and I think it's the only version that's completely patched IIRC. PS3 is missing some updates I believe, not sure about PS4. Sorry if my info is out of date.

You do need a controller for it though, even for PC.

EDIT: Just realized there was another page of discussion. After so many people being surprised by this I always mention this right away. I'm somewhat surprised Big Ant haven't put this in bold letters in the description BTW, they get a lot of questions regarding this.

TBF, it's absolutely needed. I can't imagine playing this on a keyboard. You don't need an Xbox controller, I believe any controller will work. I remember playing it on my laptop with a PS3 controller.

Last edited:

Block

Cricket Spectator
Dying to play this game!!!!!!! Still stuck with International Cricket 2010 on Xbox 360. Anyone know where I can find a secondhand Xbox 360 version in South Africa?