• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how to get the best out of young players...

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
wats the best way to coach younger players?/ do u just keep swapping around the coaching nets/technique, how long do you keep them in the nets for?

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I use tech until they are about 26 give or take a year. I only use nets after that age, and only use nets with good players. I find nets are useless with bad players anyways.

BKS

Cricket Spectator
I use tech for there first 2 years or untill they make the team or get pass the age of 25 then I put them on nets if anything,usually they have missed there chance by 25 for me. Anyway I hope this has or will you Anomaly 8D

ash chaulk

International Captain
Well unless you havent cheated i would have any money put into training or physio as i put my left over cash into youth.

But i dont think that the training works just stick them in the 2nds team and when they get in form put them in the 1st team.

i think physio works tho.... i duno