• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 2004 bowling...

Jennive

Cricket Spectator
Hi, my problem is, how can I ever swing the ball when I'm bowling using my keyboard... in fact, I can't even spin it or do anything except ball dead straight and get whacked for 6 everytime!!

Second is, what are the keys that I use to try to swing the ball...I know how to control the speed at which the ball should be bowled, but what keys do I have to use after that to make the ball swing or spin?

Please give me some example keyboard keys... I tried several website to get an explanation on this, but no one has the details...

Thanks,

Jennive

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I am yet to work out how to swing the ball with quicks.

With medium pacers, just press outswinger and move the marker to the left. The exact oposite for the inswinger.

To bowl a Leggie, press Leg-Spinner, and move the marker to the left. The opposite for Offies, Googly's, etc.

Hope this helps. :)

shaansewak

Cricket Spectator
i can swing and spin quite alot, with all types of bowlers.

i use the following controls

d - front foot
s - back foot
a - advance down pitch/run
w - power boost
q - duck/cancel run
up arrow - up
down arrow - down
left arrow - left
right arrow - right

for max swing/spin:

press appropriate key for type of swing you want (out/in swing), then move dot thingo inside bowling meter to appropriate position. for maximum results use minimal power. Hopefully this should work for you. if not, give me a shout and i'll help you bowl hat-trick maidens every over!