• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone have a saved game they would be willing to send..

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My saved game seems to have become corrupt, i was in season 2100+ anyone have a game going around 2050 they'd be willing to give me? pref with some good all rounders!! ive never had 1 yet!
thanks

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't think you'll find too many people who have gotten
that far with England/county games.
I'm only in 2010 with Lancashire and I've been playing that game for several months. I can still send it if you want.

masterblaster

International Captain
Why dont we post our ICC 2002 saved games on this thread, and this could be a *Official* Saved Game Thread so to speak.

If we all could zip up our games and post them here, it'd be good.

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
sorry i should have said, im after a county game really. I got to about 2120 and it crashed :(

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
originally posted by masterblaster:
Why dont we post our ICC 2002 saved games on this thread, and this could be a *Official* Saved Game Thread so to speak.
Good idea, it's cool seeing how others are doing in their games.
I'll post my game tonight.

James

Cricket Web Owner
masterblaster said:

If we all could zip up our games and post them here, it'd be good.
Or email them to james.nixon@cricketweb.net and I'll create an ICC 2002 Saved Games page as I've done for ICC 2000 in the Downloads Centre :)