• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jacques Rudolph

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
In my South African game this guy is a Star!!!

In his 1st class career he has taken 531 wickets.....

However 408 of them have been in Test matches, His batting is ok, but the bowling is absolutley brilliant and he has been my number 1 spinner for about 9 years...

Has anyone else had success with him???

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
In my South African game this guy is a Star!!!

In his 1st class career he has taken 531 wickets.....

However 408 of them have been in Test matches, His batting is ok, but the bowling is absolutley brilliant and he has been my number 1 spinner for about 9 years...

Has anyone else had success with him???
yeah considering in real life he is much more of a batsman. but he is easily south africa's top spinner. south africa can be turned into the best team in the world. simpy because they have rudolph. they have the best pace bowlers in the world, best batsman and the all important spinner. becuase spinners are so heavily favoured in the game. he does get extremely annoying whne he constantly tears through my batting line-up's though :!(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afridi is so annoyingly good in ICC.

Rudolph is a batsman for me and I'm reluctant to bowl him most of the times.

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Afridi is so annoyingly good in ICC.

Rudolph is a batsman for me and I'm reluctant to bowl him most of the times.
he normally averages high 20's or low 30's in ODI's for me. thne high 30's or low 40's in tests.

his bowling is always under 25 in both forms. definitely always gets a bowl.

nibbs

International Captain
hmmmmmmm

I've only ever had a NZ game. I just find I have no passion or interest in using any other country. How do you guys do it???

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
lol, if i am an international team im never england, usually pakistan, they get some excellent batters!

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
I am always Australia in internationals.....but I am thinking of trying either new zealand or zimabawe for a challenge.....