• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I would pay money to play International Cricket Captain 1 again

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was my childhood, I loved all the players, I loved the crummy graphics, the intro song and the brown background only found on the first version(I think). The demo on this site doesn't even work for me, I want to play this game! Is this possible?:@

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
just to make this thread a little more worthwhile, can anyone tell me the oldest Cricket Captain game I can play on Windows 8? I know nothing about computers but I know all the old ones don't work on this it's bloody annoying because they're the players I remember best

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*sees condensed thread title

'i would pay money to play international cricket'

"**** yeah I would too, who wouldn't?"

'International cricket captain 1'

"...oh"

Howe_zat

Audio File
just to make this thread a little more worthwhile, can anyone tell me the oldest Cricket Captain game I can play on Windows 8? I know nothing about computers but I know all the old ones don't work on this it's bloody annoying because they're the players I remember best
you can play just about anything with a previous windows emulator like virtualbox