• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Bradman Cricket for PS4

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Not played the PS4 version but I have it on the PS3. I was planning on popping it in tonight actually and download all the latest patches to see how it looks. From what I've read so far, it's identical to the PS4 version as far as fixes, modes, and gameplay goes, except the latter gets much better performance due to being on the superior machine and you can skip matches in career mode.

I can play a bit tonight and give you a more updated review. I've put my thoughts in this thread from when I was playing it regularly.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How the hell can anyone sit through and play a whole Test? Assuming you can.

cpr

International Coach
I find when I've played career mode I only play as a batsman, I skip fielding, as well as the rest of my teams innings. There's no way I could sit through a full match.

Likewise I wish I could skip the balls my teammates face, I do't play the game to watch the computer play....

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Couldn't find my PS3 controller charger last night so I ended up watching Archer instead. Holy **** why didn't anybody tell me about this show before?!

How the hell can anyone sit through and play a whole Test? Assuming you can.
Well you can save and come back to it, or sim parts of the match. I don't think anybody does it in one sitting. At least I wouldn't think so.

I used to play lots of Tests in that 2010 game where the matches never lasted more than 2 days unless you sim. Good times.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
So I finally played this on PS3 last night :ph34r:

No updates. I would recommend going for it on PS4 or PC, which apparently have the update that let's you skip matches in career mode.