• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online Cricket Games

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hey nick i didn't see this until now, the team i got had lost 8 in a row and were rock bottom when i joined, somehoe ive turned it round and were now 5th having won 12 on the trot.

what server are you on?

btw kuifje Batrick is going to be back up this thursday according to the email

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
superkingdave said:
Hey nick i didn't see this until now, the team i got had lost 8 in a row and were rock bottom when i joined, somehoe ive turned it round and were now 5th having won 12 on the trot.

what server are you on?
I'm on the Yorker server at the moment, Dave, and it was hard work at the start but now I'm on a bit of a roll :S

That's me at the moment, I don't think I've won 12 on the trot but I'm pretty happy with how we're going. If you're on Yorker I'll play you some time :)
Peace out

PS Kweek found a friend 8-)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
My first Battrick game finally underway. Batting first, lost a wicket at 1/1 but recovered well since then. My best batsman is on 52* (52), and the total stands at 108-2 after 18, six an over. :)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yeah its the other way round for me. i find CM a lot easier to get into, maybe because my Battrick team is cr*p :p nah its probably because i find battrick too slow

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
yeah its the other way round for me. i find CM a lot easier to get into, maybe because my Battrick team is cr*p :p nah its probably because i find battrick too slow
Don't really like games which require you to pay money to improve your team.

My battrick game turned out quite close in the end, scraped a 28-run win. I was cruising at 3/293 but ended up 320 all out in exactly 50 overs, the last three wickets falling to a hat trick. One of their bowlers picked up 7-65. :wacko: Their innings was pretty much the same: they were cruising at 3/283 before losing 6/9. Interestingly their last three wickets were also off the last three balls of the innings; two hat tricks in the same game! :blink:

Best performers:
Berry: 5-68 & 33 (32) MOTM
Cuss: 122 (132)
Barrett: 79 (72)
Gillespie: 45 (52) & 3-53.

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Hi can someone please tell me how my son and i can get to play some free cricket on the computer 9internet) we love this site and am finding our way around it...we see that everyone is playing some cricket but we dont want to pay anything until we learn what is good and whats not...does someone have any advise please on where we can start to play free games of cricket so my boy can understand the game and rules beeter (so he becomes a lover of the worlds greatest game)
please please please...also can someone tell us the best way for us to utilise this site as we see buddies and links but dont know waht it all means....pretty please this time....thanks...John and son john

email...jlo33692@bigpond.net.au

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
your team is indeed crap..i played you saturday...i made 380 odd and you were 111 all out!

ash chaulk

International Captain
my teams kicking *** i got the 5th best player in the aussie league. Glen Garrick but hes a kiwi lol