I'd like to announce that on 8th of November, I will be releasing Cricket Player Manager for Android . I have been working on this game as a side-project for the past 12 months and the game is almost complete.
Website: Cricket Player Manager
Screenshots: Screenshots | Cricket Player Manager
Uploaded Career: Sidath Zoysa
Cricket Player Manager is a turn-based strategy game, which involves managing a cricketer from 2nd grade level all the way through to selection in the national side. I originally came up with the idea of the game when I was a young teenager (almost 15yr ago), but I always wanted to come back and create the game "properly" as I really liked the concept of the game. I wanted to make the game for cricket fans who love the statistical side of the sport.
• Manage a young promising cricketer from 2nd grade through to selection in the national team
• Hire staff such as coaches, physiotherapists, performance analysts, and more
• Play in domestic tours, international tours, and the Cricket World Cup
• Plenty of statistics and charts
• Every career is different – there are plenty of random events and player types
• Negotiate contracts with different cricket clubs around the world
• Manage sponsorship deals
• Track your player’s career history and awards
• Buy/sell shares on the stock market and buy/sell property to become a high earning manager
• Submit your player to the ‘online records’ and compare statistics with players from around the world
I currently have a small team of beta testers who have been testing the game and uploading player careers.
If interested, feel free to ask me any questions regarding the game prior to the release.
Cricket Player Manager