• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**New Game** Cricket Player Manager - Release Date

AndrewBanson

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys,

I'd like to announce that on 8th of November, I will be releasing Cricket Player Manager for Android . I have been working on this game as a side-project for the past 12 months and the game is almost complete.

Screenshots: Screenshots | Cricket Player Manager
Uploaded Career: Sidath Zoysa

Cricket Player Manager is a turn-based strategy game, which involves managing a cricketer from 2nd grade level all the way through to selection in the national side. I originally came up with the idea of the game when I was a young teenager (almost 15yr ago), but I always wanted to come back and create the game "properly" as I really liked the concept of the game. I wanted to make the game for cricket fans who love the statistical side of the sport.

Gameplay:

• Manage a young promising cricketer from 2nd grade through to selection in the national team
• Hire staff such as coaches, physiotherapists, performance analysts, and more
• Play in domestic tours, international tours, and the Cricket World Cup
• Plenty of statistics and charts
• Every career is different – there are plenty of random events and player types
• Negotiate contracts with different cricket clubs around the world
• Manage sponsorship deals
• Track your player’s career history and awards
• Buy/sell shares on the stock market and buy/sell property to become a high earning manager
• Submit your player to the ‘online records’ and compare statistics with players from around the world

I currently have a small team of beta testers who have been testing the game and uploading player careers.

If interested, feel free to ask me any questions regarding the game prior to the release.

Regards,

Andrew Banson
Cricket Player Manager

cpr

International Coach
The type of game I find interesting (is there an iPhone vers?), there is a similar themed game based around the Indian leagues which is in the freeware bit of the CW site

AndrewBanson

Cricket Spectator
The type of game I find interesting (is there an iPhone vers?), there is a similar themed game based around the Indian leagues which is in the freeware bit of the CW site
We are working on an iPhone version and it will be released at a later date. The aim at the moment is to release the Android version. We are in the final round of beta testing the Android version.

AndrewBanson

Cricket Spectator
The final stages of testing before release is going really well! We have been focusing on in-game buying/selling of property and also the in-game stock market. We look forward to releasing this game :)

Here is a link to the career of Mark Smit our most recent submitted player with career earnings of over $9 million.

Mark Smit