• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thinking of doing

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
an icc2002 story with an english domestic team. any team in particular that someone wants me to do and i will also be doing a little story in between the team story of a certain player and his life and what happens

anyone agree or disagree with me doing this

hopefully everyone keeps looking and comments would be well looked for

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys kent it is but what i will do is sim the first 5 or 6 years of kent so i can get a good rookie and then the story can tack effect from there what u guys think or should i just start from scratch and go from there

Cloete

International Captain
bugssy said:
ok guys kent it is but what i will do is sim the first 5 or 6 years of kent so i can get a good rookie and then the story can tack effect from there what u guys think or should i just start from scratch and go from there
yeah and do the individual story on that good rookie :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
will be starting in the enxt day or so guys so look out for the team story and also the story within the story the rookies diary

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
as sachin tendulkar is doing a kent story i have decided to change so i will use essex