• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

worth it?

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
My friend is willing to sell his ICC 2002 on pc for 25$.it is in great condition with box & manual.But I was wondering:

Is it worth it?

does it work with windows xp? thats what I am currently using.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
It definitely works with XP.

NZ$25 = £9.18 = A$21.75 = US$16.81 = 22,892,156 Turkish Lira

Worth it in my book - just bear in mind that you can only play as either International or English Domestic teams. Not a problem for us Brits, but something to consider.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
oh great :(

I asked him if it worked fine and he tested it.I said ok,and got my money.when I was back his face was an inch from the screen! I gave him the money but he gave it back and said "naah its ok,I'll keep it"

he got addicted again :( and you can't get ANY of the ICC series here in NZ :( you can only get them on playstation :/

gio

U19 Cricketer
Try amazon's auctions. With the emergence of the ICC 2002 database encryption detaiols coming out, I decided to at last purchase ICC 2002 - I've been playing 2001 all these years. Anyway, i got it for £5.95 ($16 in NZ according xe.com) excluding P&P. it was an extra £2 for P&P, but thats britain.