• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach 2004 is on da way :D

melbournemartin

Cricket Spectator
hey i have finally named my game :D "Cricket Coach 2004"

although finishing time seems a fair bit away this game (nearly definatly freeware) is looking very good

screenies will come as soon as they are ready

:P

so yeh and i would also like for it to be put on the cricketweb games page if possible so it can get some exposure :D

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Please don't call it Cricket Coach, as I've been using that a lot to describe my game and I don't want any confusion. For a great list of possible names for cricket games see the Cricket Manager news page on CricketGames.com

Cheers