• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Play Wickets - A Digital Card Game for the Cricket Fanatics

Fiona Molly

Cricket Spectator
Hi everyone,

As I was searching for an exciting Cricket Game in the App Store, I came across this game called Play wickets.

I found the game very fascinating so I wanted to share it to the cricket fanatics in this community.

Play Wickets is a classical trump card game with over 3000 Test, One Day and Twenty20 cricketers statistics and 3 play formats. This game rewinds my childhood days when we used to play cricket trump cards with friends.

The most interesting part of Play Wickets is the developers have announced a contest to win an all expenses paid trip to the Cricket World Cup in New Zealand! just for downloading the app.

You can find this ads free app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/play-wickets/id714814833?mt=8