• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricket 2004 kits

Timewell

U19 Debutant
When was Cricket 2004 released in Britain? Or has it not been released in Britain? But I'm just guessing that because of the .co.uk address that it has! :D

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
It's released in Britain on the 13th of February. I ordered my copy from Australia. The .co.uk address is not an official EA site. I own the site and we produce mods and downloads.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Please Help!

What things do I have to download to replace the kits that they have in the game with some of the one's on Barmyarmy site. I don't want to make my own i just desperately want to chance some of the ones that are in there. I just want to know how!

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
You need the GD Kit Replacer. There is a readme with it or instructions on the forum if you're really stuck.
You may also be interested in the lineup editor which allows you to change the default lineups for you and the cpu.