• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[APP] Cricket In My Pocket - iOS, Windows Phone & Android + 5 x iTune Promo codes

Grayholme

Cricket Spectator
Hi everyone,

I've been building a series of soundboard apps recently (basically the soundboards I want, done the way I want, so stuff like Monty Python, Flash Gordon, Mechwarrior, etc) when I realized I'd completely neglected the sounds of sport - so got to work on a cricket sound, the results of which is Cricket In My Pocket. It's just been approved by Apple for sale on iTunes so is now available for:

Windows Phone 7 & 8 (Windows Phone Store)
Android (Google Play & Amazon)
iOS, iPhone, iPad (iTunes)

To celebrate the launch we've got 5 copies of the iOS version to give away to Cricket Web members - below are 5 promo codes which grants a free copy, each can only be used once, so it's first come, first served. If you could post if you use a code that would be awesome, saves people trying used codes:

F3FYJAJ9HMAY
6PPX33TNMEE9
H7LF697RWNRM
X63976W9M6ME
YPLARXF393Y4

Interested to hear what you all think, whether good or bad.

Regards

Daniel Gray