• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Much Are These Worth?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'm assuming they laid a load of bats out in a row for Dernbach so that when he aimed for one he managed to sign another.

kipper

Cricket Spectator
Memorabilia really takes off when the players have retired or even died. If you can stash if for the next twenty years it will be worth more than a current ISA.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you can sneak one into a game and get the blood of a player on it who subsequently dies I reckon that would drive the price right up.

Bishnu Aryal

Cricket Spectator
I am assuming they laid a load of bats out in a row for Dernbach, so that when he aimed for one he managed to sign another.