• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain 2013 - letter and tips.

Do you like ICC 2013

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
:D
Letter i wrote to Childish Things about the new game.

Hi Guys, playing your demo - right now. Positives. 1. World All time great teams! Well done. I like the NZ and SA teams. Great names featured. Great to see Le Roux and Rice vs The West Indies. Negatives. 1. For Australia - the lack of all time great WK's. No Marsh, Healy or Tallon. Also what would of been a nice touch would be to have classic One Day uniforms as an option. I love the brown/beige of 80's NZ. Thank you for the game.

One tip - Remember for the World XI games. A lot of SA cricket players never played TESTS so look under first class to get Le Roux, Rice etc.

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
UPdated

:D
Letter i wrote to Childish Things about the new game.

Hi Guys, playing your demo - right now. Positives. 1. World All time great teams! Well done. I like the NZ and SA teams. Great names featured. Great to see Le Roux and Rice vs The West Indies. Negatives. 1. For Australia - the lack of all time great WK's. No Marsh, Healy or Tallon. Also what would of been a nice touch would be to have classic One Day uniforms as an option. I love the brown/beige of 80's NZ. Thank you for the game.

One tip - Remember for the World XI games. A lot of SA cricket players never played TESTS so look under first class to get Le Roux, Rice etc.

I've been in contact with Childish Things and they have added new names in the All Time Great section. Such a good game!!! Great to see those Wicket Keepers in there.