• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems with Cricket 2004

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Just got this game tonight and it supports my Logitech gamepad.
Problem is though it won't let me choose it as the controller of choice even though I was able to remap the keys and it appears on the screen as controller 2.

Any ideas?

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
I've worked it out. Thanks for the reply though. It makes such a difference playing on the game pad as compared to the keyboard.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i have 2 problems with the game:

1) every now and than some random fielder walks across the pitch.

2) when you save and load the team goes back to the defailt team for the next innings.

any idea's?

MrPerko

School Boy/Girl Captain
age_master said:
i have 2 problems with the game:

1) every now and than some random fielder walks across the pitch.

2) when you save and load the team goes back to the defailt team for the next innings.

any idea's?

Yeah - the random fielder is annyoing - but it only happens on the ball after a wicket - so you can ignore it.

But the thing about going back to the default team is annoying. It happened the first time I played the game, but hasn't seemed to happen since.

??

it only changes back to the default team if your fielding. if your batting it keeps the same team and then when you go in the field it changes to default.

Mr.X

Cricket Spectator
mavric41, how did you solve the controller detection issue?

I'm using a usb-ps2 controller bridge device which works flawlessly with the game on my pc however for a couple of my friends cricket 2004 just will not detect the exact same controller. Every single other game seems to work just fine