Thread: Cricket Coach 2012 - Released

Cricket Coach 2012 - Released

Cricket Coach 2012 has been released with a bunch of new features in this version. There is a full two-day trial of the game you can download to see what you think of the game.

Visit our Cricket Coach 2012 section for more.

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Will be interesting to give this a trial and see how it compares to ICC. Good for competition between the two franchises.

Pinball Champion!
    Looks interesting, but wasted my entire trial trying to find a job starting as unemployed. Obviously you wouldnt be given the India gig, but I couldn't even get in with Fiji and Chittagong as coach? One of the things I've enjoyed with Football Management games is starting from the bottom and working up.. But not being able to land any job at all is quite a major bug
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

and here is our review of the game

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Had a go with my trial over the weekend. The beauty of ICC is that I can play endless seasons and always be challenged and entertained, but after a couple of days of Cricket Coach I'm not really motivated to keep playing it and wouldn't buy it. Results were pretty realistic (besides being 6/30 in a T20 vs the West Indies and still winning) but it didn't quite have the spark of ICC. Graphics also pretty average. A tremendous statistical base but even that was a bit overkill for my liking.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    Looks interesting, but wasted my entire trial trying to find a job starting as unemployed. Obviously you wouldnt be given the India gig, but I couldn't even get in with Fiji and Chittagong as coach? One of the things I've enjoyed with Football Management games is starting from the bottom and working up.. But not being able to land any job at all is quite a major bug
    It's a bit late for you now, but for the information of others, the way to do it is to start with a high profile job (EG England) and then resign on day one: your enhanced reputation will mean you have a much better chance of getting any jobs that come up.

And yes, I am the DB manager: work is ongoing apace to update all the Aussie squads for the 12/13 season and reappraise all the County squads. New Zealand is just about done. We've recently completely updated the Vanuatu, Gibraltar and Japan player ratings (lots of new Vanuatuans, if that is indeed what they're called!). A team-by-team U19 WC appraisal is ongoing at the same time (and yes, you can manage any Test U19 side, as well as your County U19's).

Unlike ICC, this DB can be downloaded at any time and dropped into the game.

Thread Information