• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A different game of exciting cricket (No bat, no ball, only hands!)

Sky Man

Cricket Spectator
Hi!
I am new to this forum and I like to introduce to everyone here a new type of cricket game I play many times with hands. Some might have heard about this but many don't know about playing cricket just with hands.
Here is the method to play:
(x) You need a healthy hand and some friends to play.Here I will explain about a match between two players.
(x) First, the players have to toss a coin and the toss winner should decide whether to bat or bowl.
(x)Then, Both the players should use a single hand and show a number using their fingers, both at the same moment.
[ show one finger for one run
2 fing - 2 runs
3 fing - 3 runs
4 fing four runs
5 fing. - 5 runs
thumb finger - 6 runs ]
(x)If both the players show the same number of runs using their hands, the batting person is declared out.
(x)If both of them show different numbers, then the runs are counted for the batsman.
(x)This continues until the batsman loses three(or four or five) wickets or the number of overs is finished.(eg, keep 5 overs)
(x) Then the person who bowled early will bat. If the batter loses all his wickets before reaching the target, the person who batted earlier wins. If he reaches the target, the second person wins!
If you have doubts regarding it, post it.
Hope everyone enjoys playing it :D

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've picked up a sponsorship from a new player in the game - Kleenex. They're soft on the skin and absorb any excess moisture in the wicket. The head designer is a master gloveman himself, so they're particularly good when you're standing up over the stumps and you need to make a clean snaffle.

Son Of Coco

I heartily concur with that idea. I also believe patience and timing are key. Treat it like a test match and be prepared to bat out the day. If you want to become one of the best you have to eliminate any early movements.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
****! Sky Man is this a 2 player game or something, cause I keep playing with myself and I can't ****ing make a run.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
:laugh:

If only Skyman knew the ****s who frequent CW, he would not have posted this game.

It seems Coco and Benchy like playing the game with each other.

Son Of Coco

Nah mate, we can't play together. We tried it once, but while I'm a test match guy Benchy could only last long enough for a Twenty20 game.