• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI CricSim adds World XI

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
People have been asking me to add a World XI so now I have added one. You can select any player from any of the 11 national teams to make up a composite. I had to add 14,000 lines of code to the simulator to add a World XI, which is why it has taken so long, but it's now ready.

Check the link in my sig to play it.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Nah, I've been following the NZ-Zim test on cricinfo, but while waiting for it to update I've been copying and pasting, copying and pasting. Am working on a test version but it's hard writing the AI. For example, working out when a team ought to declare is really hard.