• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ZDNet Australia - Preview of Cricket 2004 and screenshots

Timewell

U19 Debutant
Yeah it looks quite interesting! I also like the look of the Confidence meter and the introduction of the County Championship will give good gameplay, hopefully, if it has the whole season, including one day, Twenty20 etc. If the PC version is released over in the UK, then I'll certainly buy it.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yes it looks good, I hope it plays as well as they reckon it does...

So if there is a confidence meter, then all the batsmen dont have exactly the same ability!! thats a turn up for the books!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
God It all sounds great..

I hope they live upto their own expectations.. and give us something really good and fresh!

I hope they have worked on face images aswell ! even sticking a photo on the face of a real player would serve better than what they have attempted through 5-6 cricket games!