• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whatever Happened to?...an Under 19s World Tour

Flem274*

123/5
So here's the deal. I'll be playing a game of ICC 2011, but since the player ratings are a complete mess and complete randoms always get selected ahead of known players, I'm going to add the twist of doing it using only players who were a part of the last two New Zealand Under 19 World Cup sides. I'll be taking them on a world tour i.e. organizing one off series against all the test playing nations. That way we'll get to face Zaheer Khan and Grame Swann, not Toby Roland Jones and Deepak Chahar.

Here's the list of eligible players:

Jeet Raval
James Neesham
Kane Williamson
Tim Southee
Trent Boult
Anurag Verma
George Worker
Dane Cleaver
Ben Wheeler
Doug Bracewell
Bevan Small