• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
my biggest win in 1 day game is 240. and best bowling was 8 / 40 . and he is a youth bowler that i have bought up through the years. has an online ave of 10.60 or something. offline ave of 9.67

nibbs

International Captain
i have had in a online game three players make centuries when i raked up 368/1 of 50 overs

bryce

International Regular
fuuny that my highest online partnership is 368 with arros making 201 and barnwell 168
sadly this was to be aroos' only online century and finished his online career with a measly average of 29

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Anybody got any records they think are 'special'? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yes, a limited edition Toploader 4 track acoustic one, but I think you'll find they're called CD's now, not records 8D :D 8D :D 8D :D 8D :D

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i won a game by an innings and like 700 runs, i made like 980 all out and then rolled them for liek 100 twice,, will post details later

nibbs

International Captain
I have batted through a match once without losing a wicket. My final score was 1674/0 with one batsmen nearly making 900.

Haffy

Cricket Spectator
welll....

most runs/over: 30 (666444)

best bowling: 9/30 (alex tudor 4 surrey)

biggest od win: 315 (1/510 v 10/195)

biggest 4 day win: inns/ 800 or so runs (approx 1100 v 250 and 40)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
how long have you guys had icc for anyway... :alien8:

most runs in an over (me batting thanks goodness!!): 33 6466x64

highest score indivdual: county-vaughan with 234*
international season ponting 401*

highest score total: county - 800?
with aussie - 1047

BEAT THIS!! i was playing worcs in a sc final
i got a measly 147, but i was battling hard, and when they batted it was the last over and they were 3/145
hamilton was to bowl the last over WxWWWWW - we run by one RUN!! whoo hoo, it was my 2nd season as well...

yorkshire - 147 all out
worcesershire - 146/9

hamilton 9/31

thankyou and goodnight!!

Haffy

Cricket Spectator
well i got a bad record.
i got 435 or so all out in a 1 dayer and ended up losing by 7 wickets.

new record (at least for me): highest individual 1 day score sachin tendulkar 297 n.o.(157) for india

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:

BEAT THIS!! i was playing worcs in a sc final
i got a measly 147, but i was battling hard, and when they batted it was the last over and they were 3/145
hamilton was to bowl the last over WxWWWWW - we run by one RUN!! whoo hoo, it was my 2nd season as well...

yorkshire - 147 all out
worcesershire - 146/9

hamilton 9/31

thankyou and goodnight!!
I would have to see that to believe it...

PY

International Coach
Biggest Partnership - 653* between Mark Waugh and Joseph Swanton

Biggest Single Score - 454* Mark Ramprakash vs Cambridge Uni in a team total of 1054/6, batted all 4 days.:D

Didn't even know there were cheats for ICC 2000......so I can't have cheated.

Last edited: