• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach Series?

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
And there's this spin dominance in virtually any place. Even in Australia where spinners don't usually have a good time. Imran Tahir used to pick up 12wkts per match for Hamps in English county and my openers had an average of 80!! All this without me doing anythin but hitting the space bar. And most t20 tend to have scores in excess of 200 in the first innings and no matter what you do, you can't chase them down on most occasions. And more importantly in ODIs when you increase the level of aggression to the maximum, the batsmen score at 5 an over despite being well settled(especially during chases).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, the game is just full of ridiculous goings on. I remember it became a routine for my opposition to post a decent first innings score. Me to collapse in the first innings, then my allrounder and a tail-ender would put on a stand of about 200 to bring us within touching distance of the total. Then in the opposition's second innings I would bowl them out for under 100 and then win by ten wickets after I batted again. Bah.