• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Cricket 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Cricket Web Owner
What did you think of Amazing Cricket 2002? Here's the place to post your thoughts.

What would you rate it out of ten and would you recommend it to other cricket fans?

You don't need to be a member to post but we still recommend you join our forum, it's well worth it and it means you can participate in our many other discussions.

Yours in Cricket

James.

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Hmm.. I got very wierd results
Australia - 60/10
India - 335

It seems that the team that
bats first mostly always wins

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,
This game is not that bad at all. It is one of the fewer multiplayer cricket simulations around. What say? :D

PS: This game is created by me...

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Reminds me of my very own game Crazy Cricketer. But this one is better. However, it generates the same results every time.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

Please let me know in details what kind of modifications you want so that I can try my best to implement those changes.

Thanks.
:D

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi This one's for Yaju,

I have played Crazy Cricketer but it's full of bugs. Whay have you stopped developing that?
Also, I have downloaded Great Indian Team many times but was unable to play it once due to a missing file. I was not even found on the VB runtimes.
Where can I download Great Indian Team 2 as you have said its out already?

Thanks.. :O

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hehe? why ? oh my exams ?

hey quick i finished the requirements for the new cricket game
ive sent it to you by mail check it soon
its in notepad format attached

thanks

Reply the mail soon , cheers

Reuben

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
thanks a lot lord_of_darkness,

i have received your mail and i am yet to read it properly (too big...)

i will reply you soon!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.