• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tied Test Match

Shri

Mr. Glass
Playing ICC 2005 Ashes Edition. Bangladesh of all teams did this to me. Was mazing in the end. 2 runs needed with 2 wickets in hand an I thought it was all over. Then the 38 year old Harbhajan picked up a wicket on the 3rd ball of the 97th over and gave away a single to the no.11 batsman off the 4th ball. The next 2 balls were dot balls. Then my other 29 year old spinner who debuted this season, Johnson, picked up the last wicket in the 1st ball of the 98th over to tie the test match. Incredible stuff. Took the series since I had won the 1st test and this was a 2 test series.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neither. Not even a FC game, actually. A few one-dayers, though.

Playing ICC 2005 Ashes Edition. Bangladesh of all teams did this to me. Was mazing in the end. 2 runs needed with 2 wickets in hand an I thought it was all over. Then the 38 year old Harbhajan picked up a wicket on the 3rd ball of the 97th over and gave away a single to the no.11 batsman off the 4th ball. The next 2 balls were dot balls. Then my other 29 year old spinner who debuted this season, Johnson, picked up the last wicket in the 1st ball of the 98th over to tie the test match. Incredible stuff. Took the series since I had won the 1st test and this was a 2 test series.

Really informative post.But you have to show the year on the screen.