• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Heroes - An advanced cricket video game

The Legend

Cricket Spectator
Hi there,

Guys I want a little support from the users of Cricket Web for a new cricket game in which I am involved too. Cricket Heroes is a 2D game made for PC which is a simulation and arcade type of cricket game. Best of all, it is a freeware.

Cricket Heroes feature different modes including challenges, where you can experience yourself playing in greatest cricket matches, slog mode and even custom tournaments. Gamers will also be able to test out their skills in T20 and ODI with different conditions and situations of the game. Cricket Heroes will provide a very realistic and skillful gameplay to the gamers in different pitch & weather conditions.

Some Feature List:

* ODI, T20 and test matches (also 5-over slogs)
* realistic ball physics
* competitive AI opponents that react to your playing style and conditions
* completely unscripted gameplay
* complete weather system including D/L calculations (heat makes players tire faster and pitch dry out quicker, humid/rainy conditions help swing)
* realistic pitch deterioration for test matches (bowlers create rough, rough helps spin)
* take control of the action or direct your players from the sidelines
* replay key moments from the most significant ODI and T20 matches
* gain achievements and unlock classic players and grounds
* track player statistics and performances with the top 10 lists (using ICC approved algorithms)

We don't have much budgets so that we can spend in advertising as we aren't going to get anything in return too.

If you guys have any questions regarding this game you can post in this thread and I'll answer all those. The official website Cricket Heroes is under construction hence use this thread.

I am really hoping for some positive support from Cricket Web regarding this game.

Thank You!

Last edited:

rahulkhush

Cricket Spectator
Well guys this game has released and is in official beta stage. You all can test it and I am the editor developer of this game.

For more details you can follow this blog

Cricket Games

and download the game at

www.cricketheroes.co.za

Download the game below and give it a spin. If you like what you see, why not pre-order now? The full game will be released at $10 in Q3 2012 but pre-ordering now will only cost you $5.

Benefits?

Exclusive beta access
Early access to special features/modes
Credit on this site
A say in which new features will be implemented

smash84

The Tiger King
where can I see the graphics of the game?

I can't seem to find them on the website.....

rahulkhush

Cricket Spectator
Cricket Games: Cricket Heroes BETA Testing - Advanced 2D Cricket Game

Here you can see the in game 2D graphics. The game is set for a major overhaul as the 2D graphics will be given away and 3D graphics will be implemented :)

Remember so far the game is free and developer is spending money from his pocket for conversion of 2D to 3D from Buko Studios. Please contribute as this game has a high possibility of becoming the best game ever. The simulation level is pretty realistic, you have all types of format from T20 to Split 45 of Australia to Pro40.

Many more things, and to know what next is in implementation kindly pay a small amount of 5$ and get exclusive rights to VIP Beta. Remember you can always play this game for free but many features will be disabled as game progresses from now on :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Anyway I'll give the downloadable version you've got up a go over the next few days and "buy" a $5 copy pre-order if I think it's any good.

rahulkhush

Cricket Spectator
They don't actually do that anymore. :p
I know they dont actually play Split 45 anymore but its better to have it being implemented :cool:

Anyway I'll give the downloadable version you've got up a go over the next few days and "buy" a $5 copy pre-order if I think it's any good.
Thanks a lot mate, I am sure you will like it and try pre-ordering. The next update will have Hong Kong Sixes! and few other tournaments also 5$ isnt that costly right? :D

kurtkz

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys,

I'm the developer of Cricket Heroes - if you do try the game and you don't enjoy it, I'd love to get some feedback on what I'm doing wrong and how I can improve it. I appreciate constructive criticism more than positive reviews :)

You can reach my here either by PM or via email at kurtkz at yahoo dot com.

Kind regards
Kurt Kruger
Developer, PeekPoke Designs
Cricket Heroes