Guys I want a little support from the users of Cricket Web for a new cricket game in which I am involved too. Cricket Heroes is a 2D game made for PC which is a simulation and arcade type of cricket game. Best of all, it is a freeware.
Cricket Heroes feature different modes including challenges, where you can experience yourself playing in greatest cricket matches, slog mode and even custom tournaments. Gamers will also be able to test out their skills in T20 and ODI with different conditions and situations of the game. Cricket Heroes will provide a very realistic and skillful gameplay to the gamers in different pitch & weather conditions.
Some Feature List:
* ODI, T20 and test matches (also 5-over slogs)
* realistic ball physics
* competitive AI opponents that react to your playing style and conditions
* completely unscripted gameplay
* complete weather system including D/L calculations (heat makes players tire faster and pitch dry out quicker, humid/rainy conditions help swing)
* realistic pitch deterioration for test matches (bowlers create rough, rough helps spin)
* take control of the action or direct your players from the sidelines
* replay key moments from the most significant ODI and T20 matches
* gain achievements and unlock classic players and grounds
* track player statistics and performances with the top 10 lists (using ICC approved algorithms)
We don't have much budgets so that we can spend in advertising as we aren't going to get anything in return too.
If you guys have any questions regarding this game you can post in this thread and I'll answer all those. The official website Cricket Heroes is under construction hence use this thread.
I am really hoping for some positive support from Cricket Web regarding this game.