• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC2001 - a question about tech training.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
Btw if u put a non opener opening will it make him play worse?? cos Richardson isn't an opener in the game but i want him to open

bryce

International Regular
i dont know aye and i want to open the one days with astle i just do it anyway i think it makes them do a little worse but it doesnt do to much, i opened with richardson and got 57 against aussie in tests but i dunno really, cool that lou vincient is an opener aye

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
yeah, thats great thanx.

I have started my first easy game with NZ and the first game was against Aussie, McMillan and Fleming both got double centuries and a partniship of 375 :)