• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amar varma`s downloads

amarnadh varma

Cricket Spectator
Pitch - Ad Making Tutorial released :thumbup:

here is my first tutorial :

Follow my steps to make pitch ad :

1: Open Photo shop and then click on File -> Open
2: Select the image you want to keep as the pitch - ad and click on open.
3: Now Go To Image -> Image Size.
4: Keep the width to 648 pixels and Height to 216 pixels and keep the other setting as in the picture below and click on OK.
5: Now Click on File -> Save As.
6: Select PSD format to get the Best Quality. If You Do Not Use Photoshop, You Can Select Gif, PNG, etc.

7: Now Open The File f4c27656f9c46a4978653bca1c83ac93.fsh from Fshed. If You dont have this file, i will provide the above fsh file and fshed with this tutorial
8: In Fshed, Click on Tool -> Graphic Importer.
9: Click On Open.
10: Then Select the format in which you saved your image of pitch - ad (648x216 pixels) in Step 5. After that click on your image which you saved in Step 5.
11: Then Click On Update.
12: After Clicking on Update, Click On File -> Save.
13: If You Already Had the f4c27656f9c46a4978653bca1c83ac93.fsh file in your root directory, then after saving it as told in Step 12, You Can Start Your Game and Enjoy the new pitch - ad.
And If You Did not have the f4c27656f9c46a4978653bca1c83ac93.fsh file and you have downloaded it from the link I have provided in Step 7, then after saving it as told in Step 12, copy and paste the f4c27656f9c46a4978653bca1c83ac93.fsh file into the root directory of Cricket 07.

14: Hurray! Your Pitch - Ad is complete

If You Liked This Tutorial, Please Post Some Comments And If You Feel That I Deserve Some Reps too, then u can give them to me.
Thanks A Lot For Viewing My Tutorial.
I hope It will help many people.

Download : View attachment FshEd005.zip
f4c27656f9c46a4978653bca1c83ac93.fsh

installation of fshed:
installation: Extract all the files to your cricket 2007 root directory (which is, by default "C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM)Cricket 07")

Note :
idont have proper photos to upload,sorry for it[i will provide it soon]

WE MISS U SIR
YSR ZINDABAD!

Last edited:

amarnadh varma

Cricket Spectator
Stumps making tutorial released! :thumbup:

Stumps making tutorial

What you need?

* Fshed

* PNG/BMP format of the add to put on stumps.

* Photshop

* Template(attached)

1.This image will help you understand the template

open the photo-shop
then open the template

2.Then place the sponsor on the respective side( right side) usually the text and logo of the sponsor

3.Color the wood texture as needed (select the background png file first .select with magic wand tool (w) then color it)

4.Save it as .bmp file(ctrl+shift+s) os/2 24 bit

5.Then open the fsh file of stumps in fsheD(154b3af76793f42a5d71abb7b36b4be8.fsh this is the default stumps used in quick match in cricket 07)**
i had provided it in this tutotrial

6.Then link to object > import >new> *browse to file where u have saved your made bmp file> update

7.Save your work file>save.

8.You are done place the fsh file in your root directory.

This was a quick one as without any PS screens as people are familar with PS this days , still need help? post here.

Download the requirements :

templateorimy2.jpg

154b3af76793f42a5d71abb7b36b4be8.fsh

WE MISS U SIR !
YSR ZINDABAD!

Last edited: