• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara '99 does not run please help

HK-47

Cricket Spectator
I installed BLC '99 clicked on the launcher and a window appears.Clicked on "run game" and then tried all those options "RIVA TNT ",etc.and none of them worked.
Please tell me what should I do.

My system:

celeron 1.7 Ghz
768 MB of RAM(additional 256 MB is dysfunctional for the moment)
Radeon 9200 w/128 MB of VRAM
OS-Win XP

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Buy a new processor, more RAM and a new graphics card.
Haha ridiculous, suggesting upgrades because you don't know what the **** the problem is. If you've got nothing useful to add, don't post.

OP, the game doesn't work on XP unless you get the patch for it.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Haha ridiculous, suggesting upgrades because you don't know what the **** the problem is. If you've got nothing useful to add, don't post.

That's just my dry sense of humour. Should have put a smiley in...
Also only just realised that the thread title said BLC99 not AC09.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach

Haha, pretty obvious it was said tongue-in-cheek IMO.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
I don't know. I''ve often found a little finger-pointing and ritual humilation to be very helpful. In fact I'm sure they recommended it as a strategy at teacher training.

Josh

International Regular
Quick googling of "brian lara xp" gave me this. Extract to install directory and you're set.
Doesn't appear to work for SWC, which being in Australia, is the version I have.

Gonna buy a version of BLC from the UK.

Last edited:

andrei121

Cricket Spectator
josh suffering same prob with different game can you help me with ACC because it says run with win zip i do that and it disappears