• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Review of Ashes Cricket 2009

anoop4real

U19 12th Man
Not sure if they're all the same but I thought most if not all play related comments were similar if not the same. Of course there is a lot more commentary that is pretty general (like the importance of the hook shot and some other good ones) that are new.
I feel the game should have new commentries in the newer versions unlike FIFA games.....I know all the commentries by heart.....FIFA 08,09 and even 10 have the almost the same stuff :-) ......

EA Cricket 2002 was the one which I liked most... I was able to manipulate many kinds of shots......