• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket Captain - It Works!

Joao

U19 12th Man
Hi,

I have managed to get ACC working in XP by loading windows ME into Microsoft Virtual PC. A bit of a pain but I always was rather fond of ACC.

My issue now is that it is rather out of date. I have downloaded the editor but I think something is amiss as there is no save buttons on the player details screen or team screen. As such, only adjustments to the player statistics work when you save the database. In the help screen, there appears to be a save button on both screens but it does not appear when I actually load the editor.

I realise this game is rather dated but I was hoping someone might remember how to get the editor functioning so that I might make some changes to the DB. I mean Bracken a batsman and North a SLA, always seemed a little odd to me!

Thanks.