• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain General Thread of Miscellany

Flem274*

123/5
Australia's always been tough to beat with New Zealand in ICC - I remember in my ICC 3 game as New Zealand, we still lost when Australia chased down more than 500 to win a test.
I quite like them. Once the great side and the guys just below retire its very doable, especially since NZ are on their regens and you get a few pretty good ones.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Phil Hughes scores 307 on the first day of the 3rd Ashes test in 2018. Donald who?

Turns out he was the only player to get three figures in the match too.

Attachments

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats hugely impressive - not a single catching opportunity given either. I think he might be just a touch too good for the game IMO.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Still can't get it going, for some reason programs won't connect to the internet besides explorer on this computer?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's no logic behind some of the players that ICC absolutely loves and decides to make unrealistically awesome.

Not a bad domestic player, to be fair, but come on.

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
There's no logic behind some of the players that ICC absolutely loves and decides to make unrealistically awesome.

Not a bad domestic player, to be fair, but come on.
Pies Walker! I used to love watching him play, lol.
Probably because of his stats and they have worked off them

Been playing too much poker lately, after reading that ppl still play online i'm gonna go try get a new online team ready.
My old one was quite good but seemed to get beaten too much online, need more strike bowlers instead of stacking the team with allrounders I think

EDIT: Just loaded game up. Haven't played since August. Now want to keep working on my old side instead of starting a new one. Looks as though I worked hard to get a well balanced bowling attack whilst keeping the batting long. Top order slightly week but plenty of hitters, Flintoff is 34 but don't want Mendis to go on international duty so might just play a few games this season and see how they go.

Last edited:

Benaud

Banned
Im still play ICC2006. Have recentlty undertaken the Windies team and have dominated. Dwayne Bravo and Dwayne Smith are fantastic.

bryce

International Regular
Was fairly happy with this chase to seal the series, bowling so hot & cold though... batting on the other hand

Attachments

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You could say this bloke's a bit of an in-and-out sort. Seems to come good in really tough situations, though - came in at 99-4 when he made that 160, a six-hour epic in bowler-friendly conditions. Had a bit of an impact on the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, thats a crazy run of batting form from Gambhir - ICC tends to produce something unreal like that from time to time.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wow, thats a crazy run of batting form from Gambhir - ICC tends to produce something unreal like that from time to time.
I've had it happen a couple of times, but there's always some heartbreaking <50 innings that makes it look less than perfect, like that 17 does.