• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain General Thread of Miscellany

Chubb

International Regular
We were as high as 4th in the test championship but generally hovered around 6-7 until Jakachira and his generation of players retired (had 3 guys averaging 40+ around him and a couple of useful bowlers). Now gone down to 11th in 2046. Had 2-3 guys listed as allrounders who were really batsmen who bowled a bit rather than true allrounders. Team is weak and likely to stay weak for a while, Jakachira was a freak - final stats & comparison with other bats below. Chimboro and Ndlela are two of the supporting players I mentioned. Chumonorwa and Nkewa stars of the current side.

F619E156-B876-4AE2-8C20-BB733A308EFE.jpg

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unsure how many are still playing the latest version (CC19) - which I’ve personally found a bit disappointing overall - but I did have probably my best ODI win ever to capture the 2019 World Cup with Afghanistan, including needing 15 off the last 8 balls with 1 wicket in hand! :)
Those Bumrah no-balls appear once again in a final.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm in the year 2036 and have a 51 year old Tino Best in my T20 team. I saw him in the domestic players pool surprisingly in 2035, and I bought him.

Sometimes, the auto simulation doesn't give him a bowl. He did take a few wickets last season going at over 10 an over.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I'm in the year 2036 and have a 51 year old Tino Best in my T20 team. I saw him in the domestic players pool surprisingly in 2035, and I bought him.

Sometimes, the auto simulation doesn't give him a bowl. He did take a few wickets last season going at over 10 an over.
mind the bugs, Tino

Flem274*

123/5
icc does that sometimes. i saw a 47 year old mitchell johnson still bowling in aus fc in my international game

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
the 2022 plunket shield season has the ****ed up schedule from 2021 so I just had a month break as Auckland