• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best International Player.

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
Im just wondering what everyone's best international player is, both bat and ball.
I manage and captain Zimbabwe and id have to say that Stuart Carlisle has been really good for me in the One Dayers and Tests with the bat.
With the ball it would be Travis Friend and Heath Streak.
Whats yours ? :undecided:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Samarwera - no contest, hes like a star batsman and a star bowler in one worth all of that 125, 000 you have to pay him, Tendulkkar, Hayden, Jayasuria are also very good

lowey99

Cricket Spectator
Depends really what youre looking for. If you want someone who can smash runs quickly, or someone whos more sedate but more consistent.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i had samaraweera take 125 wickets and score 1376 runs for me one season, tendulkar is usfual as a 5th bowler as well as his batting, Gilly ic crap in the games, Kallis is injury prone, saqulain is not as good as Murali