• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the best Cricket game for the P.C?

slipper

Cricket Spectator
Hi all

I'm new here to the forum, and i would like to know what you all think is the best commercial cricket game available for the pc.

I have never played a cricket game on the computer, mainly because i can not decide which one to buy, and also because none of them seem to get great reviews.

I have heard (can't think from where) that Brian Lara 2005 is considered the best. But looking here i quite like the sound of International Cricket Captain 2009 and Ashes Cricket 2009. Any help greatly appreciated

regards

slipper :)

Hooper

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
BLIC2005 - Decent on the PC.
Cricket 07 - Good if you download the patches from Planet Cricket
Any game in the ICC series - Good, has gotten the most play time from myself.
Ashes 2009 - Not out yet.