• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Cricket 2003: Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
I was playing SS when I loaded up AC2003. No need to tell the aftermath, but except for the AI it could have matched your standards which you have shown in SS and TC.

But once you said you wouldn't be updating it.

juztinlanger

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hey QuickFire,

I've done the testing. Great game by the way. It's definetly gonna get people hooked. And I had the honour of being the 2nd to play it :D

Anyway I tested it on 98, and it works great! I sent you an email with the report.

I will be happy to test any other games out of the goodness of my heart:P

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Originally posted by juztinlanger:
And I had the honour of being the 2nd to play it
Hi,

how can you know that you're the 2nd person to test it? There are many others apart from you who are also testing this game. Anyway, good job and well done....

Thanks,
QuickFire

Status
Not open for further replies.