• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach

dossa

Cricket Spectator
The first cricket coach i ever saw was Marcus Trescothick CC. Then i saw the start of the Cricket Coach series. I downloaded the MTCC before the Cricket Coach came out. I didn't think the MTCC was really that good but I kind of liked it.

A few years later about 2005 I downloaded Cricket Coach Pro which I did not find very interesting but last year I downloaded Cricket Coach 2007. I really like that game. A few days ago I also tried out MVCC. That was the most boring game I have ever played.

I can't wait until 2009 comes out with Twenty20 World Cup and real player names. I am really looking forward to this game and hope it is worth while waiting for.