• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just a quick question

Jakester1288

International Regular
I got ICC 2008 yesterday, I am in mid-late 2008 with Australia only, no English club side. If I go for over 10 seasons, will new players pop up in the squad selection so when the older guys retire they have replacements or do I have to do something?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
There will be new players coming through every year. Make sure you spot good ones early (generally you look at 2nd team averages as a guide for whether a young player is going to be good) and give them "technique" sessions.