• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Caoch ahead of ICC!!!!!!.....IPL in 2009 version

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Yeah it's true........and the one who tells me is the man himself.....Oli Norwell....
Cricket Coach is coming in mid-2009 with IPL included

I contacted him through a mail & here's his reply:-
Code:
The most recent download from mid-December doesn't contain anything
new, it's simply a re-release to allow the game to be priced in UK
Pounds by default.

A new game is on the way though, look out for that in mid-2009. The
IPL is in there, along with the Twenty20 World Cup, and lots of other
new features.

It's good to hear that you enjoy FRCM. In the future there may well be
another version. It depends on whether Ford are still sponsoring the
one day competition in Australia. If they are in 09/10, then a new
FRCM might appear in November 2009.

Kind Regards,

Oli Norwell
Isn't it a great news?????:) :) 8-)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good for them. I'm not really interested in the IPL, so not big news for me.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cricket coach may be more detailed then ICC but ICC has more replay value IMO. That and Cricket coach is painfully easy.

3 years of NZ domestic scene without losing a single FC match is failure material. another problem I found in Cricket Coach 2007 is the run chase is usually quite mesased up. I would give more but I haven't played in awhile.

All that being said, Ill still be giving the trial a shot. See if I like it.

bryce

International Regular
Yeah, to put it in short the ICC match engine is much superior(based on versions i've tried anyway)