• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 07 Updated International Roster 2009

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Yeah...its updated upto 2009.
Contains all the latest players.But i am not sure about the stats.:)

Installation:- Unzip the folder the directory "C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07"

Please Comment.:)

Attachments

biggy09

Cricket Spectator
WOW, thanks alot, good job!

Um, just a question for barmy, you know your Player Editor? Is it possible to use that through a saved game so you can edit the original players who have incorrect stats etc without losing created players and starting from scratch to play with the edited players?

Thanks, biggy.

funnyguys

Cricket Spectator
rep

how to upadte files roster pack. when im open my documents/crick07 but theri is containing one file how to exceute tell me

funnyguys

Cricket Spectator
rep

how to upadte files roster pack. when im open my documents/crick07 but theri is containing one file how to exceute tell me

abou_tabouli

Cricket Spectator
hey this isnt working... i extracted the file into my docs directory n wen i load the roster and try to bat it says failed to load some .fsh file... please help :)

Devansteyn

Cricket Spectator
Please Help

I putted it so it shows the roster when im in the game but when i try to load it, it says:"Unable to load roster" can you tell me what to do:)

Stains

Cricket Spectator
Hi and thanks for the roster update. I recently installed the IPL 2008 patch and that worked beautifully however when I transfer the Roster from here it doesn't show up in the load menu....anyone know why? Does installing IPL 2008 patch have anything to do with it? I moved the Ros09 folder to the usual Cricket 07 folder in My Documents, and have had no trouble downlading patches/kits/rosters in the past. Thanks again!

Stains

ashwin_rrs

Cricket Spectator
ho you load the roster

well first extract the folder ros09 to C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07 than add the extension .ros to the same folder open cricket 07 and load roster ros09 hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: