• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket 07 Updated International Roster 2009

ashwin_rrs

Cricket Spectator
has this been solved, because, I get the same problem
well first extract the folder ros09 to C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07 than add the extension .ros to the same folder open cricket 07 and load roster ros09 hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

kaustubh.lanke

Cricket Spectator
i have pasted the Ros09 folder in the given path. the names seem to be perfect, but there is one problem. when i start playing the game, and while batting, when the first wicket falls, the entire game stucks there. i have to go to the task manager to end it. is there any work around or solution for this scenario? appreciate your help.
Thanks.