• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online Cricket Games?

James

Cricket Web Owner
How would you like it to work guys? I'm going to need lots of ideas...

I'm not even sure what you mean really :I

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
okay i mean like a cricket game where u choose players and play against each other online like 8 teams it should be reserved and series etc

something like that

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea but i mean more liek games that finish after 50 overs after u currently play, not fantasy

but thanks a lot anyway

Rich2001

International Captain
Is there a site on the web that lets you manage your own team, and then have them playoff against others team?
Doesn't that sound like World Club Cricket to you Gregory Blewett (no plug intended ;) :D)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate sounds very much familiar to me...

Ill tell u what that World Club Cricket Game is GREAT!!!!!!!